Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Jordan Banjo and Naomi Courts Expecting First Baby

A huge congratulations are in order for Nickelodeon star Jordan Banjo and his girlfriend Naomi Courts, who have just announced that they're expecting their first child!

Nickelodeon star Jordan Banjo is expecting his first baby with girlfriend Naomi Courts, who he has been dating for two years!


Ashley Banjo's youngest brother – who regulary presents Kids' Choice Awards and SLIMEFEST with co-host Perri Kiely for Nickelodeon UK & Ireland - couldn't be more excited to become a dad for the first time.

The Diversity star – who rose to fame in the dance group after winning Britain's Got Talent in 2009 and has also featured on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! and is currently presenting on ITV's Dancing On Icetold OK! magazine about their baby news.

Here's everything you need to know about Jordan and Naomi's baby details, from bump to birth...


Jordan Banjo and his pregnant girlfriend Naomi Courts are expecting their first baby [Jordan Banjo/Instagram]

Jordan Banjo and Naomi Courts baby announcement

The couple revealed exclusively to OK! magazine the pregnancy news, after revealing they hadn't been trying for a baby.

Naomi said: "I wanted to be sure so I went out and bought eight more tests. I sat with them all laid out in front of me on the bathroom floor, staring at them in disbelief.

"We always said we wanted kids together, we just didn’t think it would happen this soon. We’re over the moon, though!"


Jordan Banjo and his pregnant girlfriend Naomi Courts have been together for two years [Naomi Courts/Instagram]

Jordan Banjo and Naomi Courts are having a baby boy

Revealing the sex of the baby, Naomi admitted she was expecting it to be a girl.

She told OK! magazine: "I started crying when they said it was a boy because I was completely convinced we were having a girl.

"I was delighted it was a boy but I felt very overwhelmed, as I'd mentally prepared myself for it to be a daughter."


Jordan Banjo's girlfriend Naomi Ella expecting a baby boy [Naomi Ella/Instagram]

Ashley Banjo's response to becoming an uncle

Jordan admitted his older brother – who has been married to Francesca Abbott since 2015 – is excited about the new arrival.

He told the publication: "I think they half expected us to announce we were getting engaged! Ashley’s really happy for us.

"He’s been calling me Papa Banj, which is what we call my dad."


Ashley Banjo is happy for his younger brother Jordan Banjo [Jordan Banjo/Instagram]

Jordan Banjo and Naomi Courts' due date

The couple have already found out the sex of their baby, meaning it's likely they've passed the 20 weeks mark.

If this is the case, Jordan could become a dad in the spring of 2018.

Naomi Courts pregnancy symptoms

Unfortunately, Naomi has suffered with severe morning sickness, just like the Duchess of Cambridge.

She explained: "I was signed off work for ten weeks with hyperemesis gravidarum. It felt like I was spending every minute of the day throwing up – I couldn’t even keep a glass of water down.

"The doctor gave me loads of different anti-sickness tablets but they didn’t make a difference. It’s only in the past few weeks that I’ve started to feel more normal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.