Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Stars Talk About Their Favorite Nickelodeon Shows At The 2015 HALO Awards

If you love reminiscing about your favorite childhood live-action and cartoon shows, then you have something in common with the stars who attended the 2015 Nickelodeon HALO Awards!


MTV News caught up with DNCE, Tori Kelly, Flo Rida, Nick Cannon, the HALO Awards honorees - Riley Gantt, Ruchita Zaparde, Joshua Williams, and Ethan Cruikshank - Erika Tham, Louriza Tronco, Megan Lee and Dale Whibley from the cast of "Make It Pop", and Brec Bassinger from "Bella And The Bulldogs" on the Orange Carpet and gushed about all of the legendary throwback Nickelodeon shows we all know and love!


The 2015 Nickelodeon HALO Awards concert special, hosted by Nick Cannon and featuring performances by Fifth Harmony, DNCE, Tori Kelly, WALK THE MOON and Flo Rida - will air Sunday, Nov. 29, at 7 p.m. ET/PT, on Nickelodeon USA, TeenNick, Nicktoons, TV Land, CMT, Nick.com and the Nick App.

See what these celebrity Nick Kids told MTV News about their fave Nickelodeon shows, and then tell NickALive! what your favorite Nickelodeon shows are on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, on Instagram, and/or Facebook!

DNCE


NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 14: DNCE attends the 2015 Halo Awards at Pier 36 on November 14, 2015 in New York City. (Photo by Grant Lamos IV/Getty Images)

Cole Whittle: "iCarly" and "Double Dare."

Joe Jonas: I'm going to go with "GUTS" - throwing it really back. Also "Doug". It's a toss-up.

JinJoo Lee: I like "SpongeBob!"

Jack Lawless: I was a big "Pete & Pete" fan growing up.

Tori Kelly


NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 14: Tori Kelly attends the 2015 Halo Awards at Pier 36 on November 14, 2015 in New York City. (Photo by Grant Lamos IV/Getty Images)

"'SpongeBob SquarePants' for sure. I remember when it came out. I was in kindergarten and I saw the very first episode. So yeah, I'm a fan for life."

Flo Rida


NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 14: Flo Rida attends the 2015 Halo Awards at Pier 36 on November 14, 2015 in New York City. (Photo by Grant Lamos IV/Getty Images)

"I just love all of the Nick shows. I've been a fan of all of the shows since I was a kid."

Nick Cannon & The HALO Awards Honorees


NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 14: (L-R) Riley Gant, Ruchita Zaparde, Nick Cannon, Joshua Williams, and Ethan Cruikshank attend the 2015 Nickelodeon HALO Awards at Pier 36 on November 14, 2015 in New York City. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Nickelodeon)

Riley Gantt: I was a huge fan of "Drake & Josh", back in the day I loved it so much.

Ruchita Zaparde: "Victorious" for me!

Nick Cannon: Uh, "All That!"

Joshua Williams: Yeah, "SpongeBob" of course. It's a classic.

Ethan Cruikshank: I was sort of raised on "SpongeBob."

The Stars of "Make It Pop"


NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 14: The stars of Make It Pop attends the 2015 Halo Awards at Pier 36 on November 14, 2015 in New York City. (Photo by Michael Stewart/WireImage)

Megan Lee: "SpongeBob!"

Erika Tham: Eliza Thornberry — "The Wild Thornberrys"!

Louriza Tronco: I love "Rugrats."

Dale Whibley: "Rugrats" for sure.

Brec Bassinger from "Bella And The Bulldogs"


NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 14: Brec Bassinger attends the 2015 Halo Awards at Pier 36 on November 14, 2015 in New York City. (Photo by Michael Stewart/WireImage)

"My favorite Nickelodeon show would have to be one from the past: 'Drake & Josh.' I loved it. I had two older brothers and I was the youngest, so I related to Megan. I always loved it."

Catch the must-see concert event of the season, the 2015 HALO Awards, hosted by Nick Cannon, Sunday, November 29th at 7pm (ET/PT), only on Nick USA!
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon HALO Awards 2015 News and Highlights!